Build a great career with SOCRadar
SOCRadar is well positioned for continued success with a focus on innovation, global expansion, and feature-rich multifunctionality. Enterprises around the world are increasingly selecting SOCRadar to get proactive by understanding their attack surface and gaining automation-enabled visibility into surface, deep, and dark web. Our customers worldwide leverage our expertise and investment in scalable, innovative solutions to protect their most valuable assets: brand reputation, employees, customers and overall business operations. Our mission is to enable the organizations to get proactive against evolving cyber threats.
What will Account Manager do:
You will be responsible for managing the global account management activities, such as building and maintaining relationships with channel partners and acting as a bridge between channel partners and customers. You will have the locations which you will be working on directly, and will maintain the customers’ commercial questions, sales support and will ensure all their needs are met. You will be responsible to follow-up all deals, and to create new channels within a specific region. You will have the responsibility to follow and update deals on the CRM and PRM platforms.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Follow-up of regular channel sales processes,
- Manages partners assigned to him/her,
- Find new channels in the regions assigned to him/her,
- Perform actions to expand the customer portfolio to the relevant segment,
- Create the first contact with potential customers and partners contacting from the website,
- Follow-up on a regular basis to turn leads into opportunities,
- Understand the product to a level that allows them to explain the product to potential customers and partners (high-level explanation),
- Perform company presentations in all potential customer/partner first meetings,
- Evaluate the satisfaction of customers during POC and discuss the commercials with customer/partner,
- Prepare the quotes and similar documents needed in the sales process,
- Keep up with the new updates of the product and explain them to partners,
- Coordinate with the channel marketing team about the needs and requirements of channel partners.
- Coordinate with TAM and CSM teams to make sure customers and partners have the right and needed technical support,
- Make sure partners have the right training to present SOCRadar to leads, and help them if they are not ready,
- Prepare lists of potential partners in their assigned regions,
- Prepare strategic planning for the regions they are determined to work with, to achieve their yearly targets,
- Update CRM information and documents in common spaces,
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- BA/BSc/MA/MSc degree,
- Minimum 3 years of account management experience in Cybersecurity,
- Able to establish strong customer relationships,
- Proficiency in English,
- Self-driven, self-motivated, proactive,
- Reporting, analysis, time management, communication, presentation skills.
What does SOCRadar offer teammates?
- Talented and Experienced Teammates,
- Unlimited Private Health Insurance,
- Contracted Schools for Masters,
- Equipment Gift Card for working from home,
- SOCRadar Academy E-learning Platform,
- Birthday Leave & Birthday Gift Card,
- Different types of leaves.
Does this sound nice? Apply now!