Graphic and Web Designer
SOCRadar is an extended cyber threat intelligence solution provider that works with customers in Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia. SOCRadar partners vary from IT Solution providers to Cyber Security Consultant firms, MSSPs to MSPs. It is a young and dynamic global company growing very fast with more than 200 enterprise customers.
SOCRadar is looking for an experienced, highly motivated, and creative individual to join the marketing team. The selected candidate will be primarily responsible for creating designs of marketing materials used on both digital (website, PDF reports, etc.) and traditional mediums (roll-ups, brochures, swags). The selected candidate will also be responsible for branding/re-branding design.
As our Marketing and Web Designer, the selected candidate will work closely with the Market Lead and the Marketing team to oversee all design initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, retention, and leads. The selected candidate will also be responsible for working with our Content, Product Marketing, and Channel Marketing teams to visualize content for the different touchpoints and fulfill their creative design needs.
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to be a part of a creative team in 8-12 months.
- Owns brand guidelines, web design, ad creative, all creative assets not in the product, video production, and swag design.
- Design reports and white papers for both the web and PDF versions.
- Creative social media post designs
- ICreative infographic designs
- Digital design of marketing materials such as roll-ups, banners, flyers, and any other event-related materials
- Template design of presentations, documents, datasheets, business cards, and any other marketing materials
- Creative design on icons, images, graphics used on the website
Expectations from the selected candidate
The selected candidate will work in a mid-size (5-10 people) and agile team with a strong bias for action. The team has multinational members, and the standard communication language is English. The selected candidate is expected to be curious, open-minded, and proactively search for new creative designs and design tools that might be needed. Candidates will be asked to provide a portfolio of their work.
- Graduation from Visual Design, Graphic Design, Visual Communication departments of a university or a self-taught with at least 5 years of experience in graphic design,
- Experience in web design,
- Experience in design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect, etc.
- Experience in web-based practical design tools such as Canva, Piktochart, etc.
- Experience in creating corporate identity
- Experience in creating original fiction and visual content on social media channels
- Data visualization and animation
- Ability to use design skills from the very beginning to the last stage of the processes in the preparation of marketing materials
- Ability to communicate in English